Autumn is upon us and winter is just around the corner and that means it’s time to switch up your wardrobe and get appropriate footwear without compromising on style of course! Below we’ve curated our Top 10 favourite finds for Women’s vegan shoes.
1. BC Footwear
These ankle boots by Born in California are proof the vegan does not have to mean dull. These stylish ankle boots come in a variety of colours and style options.
heel height: 2″ shaft: 3″ circumference: 9″
- A vegan, eco-friendly and socially concious footwear brand.
2. Will’s Vegan Shoes
Never one to dissapoint, Will’s Vegan shoes have done it again with these gorgeous knee high boots. They are classically understated making them a must have for the winter wardrobe.
- Italian faux leather microfibre uppers.
- Water resistant and breathable.
- Top to bottom zip. Metal buckles. Adjustable side gusset.
- Fits regular to wider calf shapes.
- Grippy TR soles.
- Soft breathable lining with hand stitched latex insoles.
- Ethically made in Portugal. PETA approved Vegan.
3. Cri De Coeur
Make room for Adelaide this season, because you’ll want this as your go-to staple everyday. Fits like a glove with a handy zipper at back and cushioned footbed for long wear durability and comfort. The unique low-cut bootie remains a Cri de Coeur best seller world-wide, so we’re excited that this version gets a back overlay in black lace to shake things up. Silver back zipper and a pop of red faux nubuck covering the heel!
- 2.75″ Heel
- Velvet and Textile Upper, Manmade Sole
- Made in an ethical, Sweatshop-free facility
FAIR’s Lace up boots are the epitome of comfort! Vegan style has indeed come of age if these boots are anything to go by.
- Outer: Textile and upper quality Italian microfiber. Breathable and eco-friendly (does not contain harmful products; PVC free).
- Lining: Faux-fur lining providing comfort and lasting warmth.
- Insole: 100% breathable and anti-allergy microfiber. Ecological microfiber made at CO2 free manufacturing system. Does not contain harmful products (Oeko-Tex Certified).
- Outsole: EVA.
- Ethically manufactured in Portugal.
Nae’s Nicol ankle boots will be a staple for the office and beyond. The classic ankle boot has been updated to prove that vegan can equal style.
- MADE IN PORTUGAL
- Upper: Ecological Microfiber.
- Lining: Breathable and anti-allergy microfiber. Ecological, CO2 free manufacturing system.
- Insole: Paperboard agglomerate. Microfiber linned.
- Outsole: Rubber. 2.5cm.
The Francisca Derby by Ahimsa is a beautiful flat which can be paired with anything from jeans, skirts, dresses to office wear, we love the understated style and versatility of these shoes.
- Francisca Derby.
- Featuring a perforated upper, that calls attention to the small details present in this style.
- The outsole is light and durable, made with EVA.
- Made with Vegan Leather
- Vegan, ethically hand made with love in Brazil.
7. Eco Vegan Shoes
- Classic vegan knee boot with a high grip sole. Great for snowy, slippery conditions. Nice, warm and dry in the winter, not too hot in spring or autumn. Never choose between femininity and warm feet again – just go for both!
- GRIP+ by Solepex Finland combines materials with different hardnesses to ensure superior grip and comfort on wet surfaces, ice slush and snow. The slip resistant patterns and lamellas of different thickness in the sole maximize the friction in all directions. The open channels transport the water and slush from between GRIP+ by Solepex sole and the surface, thereby preventing a slippery film from forming. The soft spikes and lamellas make the contact time between the sole and the surface longer than other soles. As the foot touches ground, they get compressed. When walking, they follow the step making the contact last longer, thereby improving the grip.
- Insole: replaceable Eco-OrthoLite® insoles for great hygiene, comfort and support
- Upper material: soft hard-wearing microfiber
- Water resistant: yes
8. Beyond Skin
- Slim fit easy-to-wear knee high boots in faux suede slight stretch material. Works with most outfits, smart, elegant and 100% vegan! Please be aware this style is running slightly long on the foot.
- Beautifully handmade in Spain
- Heel height approx 4cm
- Boot height approx 54cm
- Calf circumference approx 34cm, and material stretches slightly
- Pull-on style with small zip at ankle
- Water Resistant
- Over the knee boot
- Faux suede flat vegan boot
- PETA approved vegan
9. The Third Estate
- Heeled cowboy ankle boot from German shoe brand Jonny’s Vegan.
- These boots are ethically crafted in Spain and are made from sustainable, animal free components.
- The upper material is from recycled PET bottles (post consumer waste) and the lining is organic cotton too.
- They feature elasticated sides and a stack effect heel which can be re-heeled if not worn beyond repair. Looking for shoes which are ethically made, designed with more sustainable materials, free from animal products AND look good?? Consider these…
- This product is non-sweatshop and vegan (free from animal ingredients).
10. No Animal Killed
- Elegantly cut and made by hand in Italy, the Vivien riding boot exudes city cool whilst retaining key elements of this style classic.
Featuring the black matt NAK leather and signature aquamarine striped heel, they are perfect for both town and country. The luxe vegan leather is weightless, making it feel like heaven too.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Italy
- Boot Height: 42 cm
Heel Height: 1.5 cm
Colour: Black Matt
Comes with a dust bag
Made from microfibre, one of the finest vegan leather available
Ultra light rubber sole
PETA Approved vegan leather
Water resistant, breathable and durable
Gros grain pull tab